Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Hallelujah!!
Guess what! My much awaited answer to my prayer has come!! I can drive!!! I passed my driving exam today. Whew! Take note, i only took one shot on my road test. Harharhar.... Well, the police also contributed to my success because he was very kind. And of course, the greatest reason why i passed - GOD. Without Him, i really can't do it. So, thanks be to Him!! So exciting! :)

Why??
At my work as a customer service, I encounter different customers everyday. People can be arrogant, they can be understanding, they can be quiet but you can see in their face that they're getting irritated. They can also be jolly and friendly. It's tough, letting yourself be flexible and all that. For those of you who don't know, I'm not fond of facing people, meaning, I have that tendency to be shy. So, I'm also wondering what the heck am I doing in the customer service area.

But I told myself, i need to overcome this shy-type character of mine. I need to be bold and be assertive. Nothing will happen to me if I continue to hide away from the crowd.

"Dear God, help me to be the best customer service agent I can be. Thank you, Amen... "




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home