Thursday, November 04, 2004
The past three days, that was Monday,Tuesday,and Wednesday to be exact, I was feeling so down and annoyed and irritated.

First, I have to stop for two weeks sa driving lessons ko kasi after two weeks pa daw magkakaron ng exam sa school ko.

Second, I just felt so not appreciated. I don't know. Ever since I have this emotion na nakakainis. Do you also feel this? Like you're so down and the people around you are not noticing you? Or like when you are always the person who are just there, a face in a crowd.

Third, I'm so sensitive. A bit of taray would make me feel hurt. It would make me feel so low.

Maybe because I'm not used in tarayan and I'm not a mataray myself. Also, siguro I'm not the type of person who initiates talks. I'm more of a listener than a talker. And siguro I'm not the person na may quality na magstand out sa crowd. Maybe it's because I don't socialize enough. But what can I do? I'm not really into that.

Right now, at this minute while I'm typing this entry, I feel so low.

Iniiisip ko na lang na God is there to give me security, comfort and peace...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home