Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Never!

You may be thinking, why never? It is because I say never to blind dates. Yup! Yup! You will never encourage me to go out with someone I never met. But, well, ok,with one exception. I met up once with someone I haven't seen. I just took the risk coz he has the same faith as mine. Thank God that it turned out great.

But generally, I don't agree with blind dating. Why? Here's why.

I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HIM. - I don't know his looks and his background. I mean to meet a total stranger is really scary. Well, that's my opinion, I don't know about you.

For some of you who like adventures in your dating, here are some tips.

- This is very important. Meet somewhere public and take your friends along with you. You don’t want to be alone with a stranger. And go to casual places.
- Try to snoop around a bit. Exchange a couple of letter or phone call. Know the person a little before you agree to meet with him. This can save you a lot from troubles.
- Dress comfortably and decently.
- Be open-minded. Take time to know each other. It doesn't mean that because it turned out boring it well not turned out well in the future. Just take time.

But as for me, I will NEVER go out on a blind date. For those who are willing, good luck!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home