Saturday, October 02, 2004
Fun with Mud
Have u ever tried putting mud all over your face? I did! I tried it yesterday. It was called the Dead Sea Mud Pack. You may be thinking that it’s yucky, smelly, and just gross. You’re wrong! I’ve heard that it’s great for the skin. But first, let me tell you first about the Dead Sea Mud.

Dead Sea’s raw materials can have beneficial effects on skin like its therapeutic and beautifying powers. It all lies in one key ingredient – mineral mud. The Dead Sea mud, which is rich in minerals as the Dead Sea waters, can be applied to all or just parts of the body. This mud is popular for making facial mud masque. Facial mud masque can stimulate, tighten, cleanse, and invigorate the skin, leaving it with a glow.

Through the mud’s absorbency characteristic, it reaches deep into the pores, effectively cleansing the skin. The mineral action works to tighten the pores, making the skin look its best.

Dead Sea mud is great for softening the dry parts of the body, and effective for various skin problems.

So, out of curiosity, I applied Dead Sea mud on my face. The result, my face felt soft and smooth. Really, no joke, but it’s effective. I have to make this a habit, applying this mud on my face, and I might as well try applying it on other parts of my body.

Directions for applying the mud:
- apply a great deal of mud on your face, covering almost all parts, but avoiding the eye area.
- leave it for 20 – 25 minutes
- then, rinse it with water.

I would suggest that before you rinsed it off, try scrubbing the mud off from your face slowly, as it might irritate your skin, until it all falls down from your face. Then, wash your face with water and pat it with dry towel.

I recommend Rivage Facial Mud Mask. That’s the one I used. I don’t know if it’s available in your place, but why don’t you try looking for it.


Rivage Facial Mud Mask - http:/rivageline.com

Have fun with the mud! ;o)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home