Friday, August 20, 2004
Heaven is in my heart
Good News
Wonderful Friday Service. Our guest speaker from Nigeria was very encouraging and inspiring. He was truly an anointed pastor. While preaching, he was full of anecdotes to tell us that’s why I didn’t feel sleepy at all during the sermon. Hehehe… Also, he would insert rhyming phrases that would make us laugh. He was really funny but at the same time full of wisdom. Here are some of the topics at his sermon earlier that touched me.
Angels – there are really angels that go before us to keep us safe. They are always with us as our guardian.
Blood of Jesus – When we are inside the blood of Jesus, there is no harm. But when we are outside the blood, there is no protection.
Tongue – What comes out of our mouth can bless or destroy a person. So be careful of what you speak, always speak encouragement.
Your attitude determines your altitude.
Confession without faith cannot make miracles happen.
Confession precedes possession.
Always take hold of the God’s promises as it says in the Bible.

My faith boosted up again. I was again reminded to just remain faithful to God and to his promises. He will never leave me nor forsake me. That he knows the plans He has for me, plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and future…. Amen.

Bad News
After the church service, we went to eat at a nearby diner. Again, I ate a lot of fried stuffs. Fried chicken, fried beef, fried rice and fried prawns. That’s bad news for my health and my ever enlarging fats in my body. I need to start working out if I don’t want to get big. Bad news….



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home