Monday, July 26, 2004
Got nothing to do...
True or False Color the things that are TRUE.Uncolor the things that are FALSE.
01. I'm obsessed with new things.
02. I have a cell phone.
03. I'm the youngest child.
04. I am a shopoholic.
05. I love my gauged earrings.
06. I love wearing a lot of black eyeliner sometimes
07. I love BEER.
08. I love the weekends.
09. I can't live without lipgloss
10. I can't live without music.
11. I lived in Tahoe.
12. I spend money I have. (Sometimes.)
13. I'll be in college for over 4 years.
14. I love designer handbags (RL, Kenneth Cole)
 15. I get annoyed easily.
16. I eventually want kids.
17. I love the Backstreet Boys.
18. I have more than a couple horrible memories.
19. I'm addicted to Degrassi.
20. I am a person.
21. My first kiss was unexpected.
22. I start school on Jan 4th or 5th.
23. I love taking pictures. (As the picture taker not takee?)-Well both.
24. I hate girls who are fake. (We're all fake.)
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. My dreams are bizzare.
28. I have way too many pairs of shoes.
29. I've seen Shes all That at least 50 times.
30. I dress how I feel that day.
31. I love Charmed.
32. Sometimes I cry for almost no reason.
33. I hate when people are ridiculously late.
34. I procrastinate.
35. Winter is my favorite season.
36. I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser. (Can't seem to get rid of old clothes... When I do, they make their way back into my closet...)
37. I love to sleep.
38. I wish I was smarter.
39. I am the hottest bachelorette.
40. I have a lot of drama.
41. No one knows the full story of my life.
42. I love my hair.
43. I rarely fight with my parents.
44. I love the beach.
45. I have had the chicken pox.
46. I'm excited for the future.
47. I can't control my emotions. (Sometimes..)
48. I can't wait till New Year's.
49. I love the show 'Rich Girls'
50. I love my friends.
51. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
 52. I can be very insecure sometimes.
53. I have had a broken bone.
54. I hate ignorant people.
55. I love my laptop.
56. I love guys that play the guitar.
57. I state the obvious.
58. I'm a happy person.
59. I love to dance.
60. I love to sing.
61. I hate cleaning my room
.62. I tend to get jealous very easily.
63. I like to play video games.
64. I love Britney Spears.
65. I hate when I see animals/people getting hurt/abused.
66. I'm a vegetarian/vegan/don't eat beef.
67. I don't like to study for tests.
68. I love playdough.
69. I am forgiving.
70. I have a good sense of direction.
71. I love high school.
72. I have a talent of sweet talking my way out of things.
73. I don't drink enough to get drunk.
74. I love kisses on the cheek.
75. I love the color blue.
76. I don't sew.
77. I am not addicted to drugs.
78. I love the Olsen twins
79. I'm gonna try out for the softball team
80. I become stressed easily.
81. I hate liars.
82. I like comfy sweatpants.
83. Bam Margera is AWESOME.
84. I love the smell of fresh laundry.
 85. I love my family.
86. I don't mind getting shots.
87. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.
88. I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
89. I hate the feeling of failure.
91. I would love to have my own fashion line.
93. I still act like a little kid sometimes.
94. Above all, I despise dishonesty.
95. I can stay on the computer forever.
96. I love music.
97. I wish I was more motivated when it comes to school.
98. I love getting stuff in the mail.
99. I have problems letting go of people.
100. I hate the feeling of being alone.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home