Saturday, March 05, 2005
FIRST TIME

Last Friday, we gave my Mom a birthday treat. She suggested to dine in a Japanese-Korean restaurant. 'Twas my first time to eat Japanese foods. You can call me a "jolog" pero i never liked their raw foods, like what we ordered - SASHIMI. Uggh! Of course, raw fishes like hammour, red snapper and salmon were on it. I took a small piece of the uncooked food, tasted it but tried to swallow the small bite i took, coz it's really yucky for me. Good thing there's tempura, teriyaki and bento which i feasted heartily. But what's important is that my Mom enjoyed the cuisine, especially the Sashimi. Hehehe..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the Bento Set

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sashimi

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Korean BBQ (which is being cooked in front of us) and our dessert - SUHA!

Never will i eat raw foods again!

*****
Changed my template. I managed to do it despite of my eyes drooping while I'm in front of the computer, tinkling pics in photoshop. But somehow, this template lacks something... Any suggestions?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home