Thursday, January 18, 2007
Dot

Why the "dot"?


First reason: Pimples! I don't know why two of them have come out in a month. I usually have pimples once a month lang. *sigh*


Second reason: I'm supposed to go out for a coffee with my friends, but was postponed coz I was scheduled to lead the praise and worship at our church.  So, I have to put a "dot" into that plan and make it next week.


Third reason: Relaxed days are over.  Having so much at work this week.


***********


I received an email the other day that today, Thursday, 18th January 2007, the temperature will be at 2degrees.  Hmm... it's cold alright..but I don't think it's 2 degrees outside...Another bogus email...


***********


Last November, we had a concert, I can say a beneficiary concert at that, that we were able to raise funds to support children at World Vision.  So happy that we get to sponsor 10 kids and help them to finish their study and improve their lives.  Other than those 10 kids, I have my own sponsored child.  It's really a blessing to be a blessing to others! :o)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home