Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Bummer
Bummer List

1) My ipod stopped functioning!!! Aarrrgghh!!! I tried all the reboot and restart thing, it won't work! Friends say that its better to bring it to some service centre coz its still under warranty.. Bad thing is, I don't know where I kept the receipt... :o(

2) Haven't done my christmas shopping. For the reason that all my car expenses have to come up this month. I paid for the yearly insurance, maintenance, and others. My inaanaks are increasing and I would like to give them something for Christmas... And I don't have the budget.. Bleh!

3) FYI, I'm presently sponsoring a child in the Philippines. I'm giving a donation to World Vision monthly so my sponsored child can continue her study. Bad thing is, her bday is this coming 23rd and I havent thought of what I will give her. Folks at the organization advised that it would be better to send money instead of items for gifts as other children might see and get envious. Like what I told at my item#2, I have no budget. I also have lots of post cards for her, but haven't found yet the time to write... So sick of me..

4) I haven't got half of the payment for an advertisement photo shoot I did for the Asian Games.

5) I am getting fat. Ain't that bummer enough?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home