Friday, July 01, 2005
hello guys!!!! miss me? hehehe...

been really, really busy at work and church... really.. that's why no time to blog na...

oh my, there's too much to say that I can't put it into words.. Heheh..

Been so blessed in many areas of my life... Really feel so blessed... Graaaabbeeee!!! Hehehe..

I'm just so happy..really happy... as in happy to the max!

Kung sa iba love moves in mysterious ways, sakin e God moves in mysterious ways.. napakamysterious talaga... things will happen na hindi mo expected.. God is really exciting! He really is!

My emotions are overflowing...Haaay...

Anyway, wanna see some pics.. ok, here are some...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
with my bessie at Ramada

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
reunion with my fellow highschoolmates at Ramada

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and my bessie fooling around in my car and with her camera...hehehe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
dining with my highschool classmates..namiss ko talga tong mga to

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
this is what's keeping me busy... heheh...

till the next update! i missed blogging..hope i can get back on track

see yah guys!


7 Comments:

Blogger M said...

jey! long time no hear talaga, buti naman at nagupdate ka na, everybody's missing u sa cyberworld, im glad ur back! back nga ba? i hope so...hehehe...

advance happy bday! lapit na! sana imbitahin mo kami :)

Blogger Yen Prieto said...

welcome bak bruha! anu b nangyri syo? nag adik k n ba? ang payat m kc e haha! biro lang! pucha sna ako dn mamayat na sa bgong trabaho ko waaaaaah.. anyways lapit n bday mo, lamko tataguan m na2man kmi hehe!

Blogger cath said...

hello jajey..
miss yah.. inggit ako sa reunion nyo.. :(
wish i was there too..
i'd love to visit doha..
take care..

Blogger Jajey said...

haha! yen and ate malaine: isip ko nga kung san ko kayo pakakainin e.hahah!

miss ko na kayo!!

cath: yup, wish you were here!

Blogger M said...

kelangan pa bang pag isipan yan? kahit saan ok lang sa amin basta makita ka lang namin noh

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeeek! tabachingching! tsk! tsk! tsk!

Blogger Yen Prieto said...

pwde na sa chili's sa dj night hehehe..

Post a Comment

<< Home