Friday, July 15, 2005
Haaaayy...

Last night, me and my girlfriends just decided to hang out, catch up with each other... And so our conversation moved on until we reached talking about relationships...And so there they are, talking about the ups and downs of relationships, the kilig moments... hanggang makarating sa usapang marriage.. Whenever marriage is the topic, my mind will just fly away and dream of what my wedding would be like and who will my husband be..I would just let out a sigh... knowing that that perfect one for me didn't come yet..or maybe he's already there... just waiting for God's perfect time.. Sabi nga ng friend ko, malapit na daw ang expiration date namin... I just laughed at that... And made me think, yeah, time is moving so fast.. I better get going if I want it to make it on my target age of getting married... But still, God made my heart at peace.. holding on to His promises, He will make all things beautiful in His time...

Thinking of God's plan for me is making me always excited and tensed... There's that feeling na I can't wait. Gusto ko ngayon na.. But God is telling, just be still and know that I am God. Sometimes, gusto ko ng gumalaw, but wait. God has something wonderful if you just wait... just wait and see ..somewhere ... beautiful and perfect things will be yours forever... Just wait...



2 Comments:

Blogger Apostle John said...

Hmmm. I got married when I was your age. That was 30 years ago! May God bless you with a wonderful marriage.

Blogger Yen Prieto said...

so uunahan m n b ko? haha.. cge pra naman mkapag abay man lng ako wahaha..

and whos the lucky guy ba?? cnu n bang napu2suan m ngyn ah??

wusshuuu.. secret2 ka pa jan! ahoooyy..

Post a Comment

<< Home